Mini Mounted Abrasive Buffs are the newest revolutionary abrasive tool designed to smooth and brighten metal especially the inside of a ring. These polishers are perfect for deburring and polishing internal port and cross hole areas in metal molds. Comprised of a unique blend of abrasive cloth flaps and a unitized fiber core, both aluminum oxide, mounted on a 3/32" shank.
The Mini Buffs work efficiently and quickly to simultaneously cut and smooth both precious non-ferrous and ferrous metals. Mount in a standard flex shaft handpiece or micromotor system with a 3/32" collet. Simply run at a slow speed (5,000 RPM or less) and the distinctive 45-degree angle of the cloth flaps begin the process of cutting and smoothing all in a one step process. Add a little pressure and the sponge-like unitized fiber material moves around the contour of the ring, leaving a beautiful consistently smooth finish. Best of all, these Mini Buffs can be used without water or messy compounds, leaving your workspaces clean.
The Mini buffs are 14mm (approx. ½”) in diameter, overall length 48mm (approx. 2”), shank length 18mm (approx.. ¾”) .
Three starter sets are available:
- A six-piece coarse set with one each of the following grits 80, 150, 220, 320, 400, and 600.
- A four-piece fine set with one of each of the following grits 800, 1000, 1200, and 1500.
- A ten-piece complete set with one each of all the grits from 80 to 1500.
Also sold separately by grit in quantities of 3 . Made in Thailand.
- Unique, new way of cutting/polishing simultaneously
- Use on any precious metal without water or polishing compound
- Use with any handpiece or micromotor system (3/32” collet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.