If for any reason you wish to return merchandise, please call us at 1-800-263-6106 or 416-675-9171 to request an RMA. All returns must be shipped prepaid, be in unused condition and in the original packaging. Be sure to package your return properly to avoid shipping damage, insure it, and use a carrier with tracking capability; we suggest Purolator, UPS or FedEx. If you choose Canada Post please ship by Expedited Mail which includes tracking.
- Items are non-returnable after 30 days from purchase date.
- We do not accept collect or COD shipments.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee or not accept any catalogued items returned after 30 days.
- Non-stock items ordered specifically for you are subject to a restocking fee.
- Items made to your specifications are not returnable.
- Returns will be credited in the same manner as they were paid. Excluding freight which in non refundable.
- Hazardous items can be returned only by authorized hazardous goods shippers.
Due to Health and Safety reasons any safety products such as Masks, Gloves and Safety Goggles are non returnable.
Measuring Tools such as Gold and Diamond Testers can only be exchanged in the case of defect. These items are non-returnable.
If you require assistance, please call one of our friendly Customer Service Associates at 1-800-263-2043 or 416-657-6106, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Please have your packing slip and/or invoice at hand.