Screw machine operators will find this set particularly helpful for dressing cutters without removing them from the machine.
Ruby Stones are the ideal choice for deburring, blending, dressing, and fine polishing of molds & dies made of hard metals such as hardened tool steel, carbide and surgical stainless steel. Jewellers use them for sharpening of carbide and high speed steel engravers and other tools.
Mold & Die Applications:
- Use in an Ultrasonic Handpiece for fast deburring and blending. (Ruby Stones cut faster than our very popular Super Ceramic Stones.)
- Deburring ejector pin holes.
- General deburring and edge breaking on mold steel and carbide.
- Blending a surface where a straight edge meets a radius.
- Polishing highly detailed areas on dies (after dressing Ruby Stone to a fine point).
- Polishing ribs and other hard to reach areas.
- Fine polishing of surgical stainless steel instruments.
- Polishing and shaping of carbide & high speed steel gravers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.