Foredom's new variable speed MADC20 Dust Collector is whisper quiet at 52 dBA with powerful suction at 115 CFM. The cyclone with polycarbonate collection chamber pre-filters 99% of all debris and HEPA filter eliminates 99.98% of debris up to 0.3micron. It is a stand-alone unit for collecting dust from grinding, polishing, deburring and sanding wood, metal, die stone, plaster and many other materials. Use when working with dry materials ONLY. Available in 220V export model (854-2210). Special order ONLY. Made in Taiwan.
2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 HEPA filters with MERV 16 rating 5' flexible vacuum hose
- Small but Powerful Suction at 115 CFM
- Remote on/off switch with 9' cable. This allows you to power on dust collector without having to use the main power switch on unit. Has PSA backing for positioning in convenient location near your work.
- Remote Connector for use with Foredom Lighted Work Chamber (850-0645)
- 6' Power Cord
Collects dust and debris for a healthier and safer work environment
- Simple to use and basically maintenance free
- Single station unit with casters for easy portability
- Whisper quiet operation at 52dbA with powerful suction at 115CFM
- Cyclone with collection chamber pre-filters 99% of all debris
- HEPA filter with MERV 16 rating eliminates 99.98% of all debris up to 0.3 micron
|Cyclone Height:||16 1/2" x 7 1/2"|
|Hose Diameter:||2 1/4"|
|Electrical:||115V / 6.5A|
|Noise Level:||52 dBA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||40 lbs.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.