The bench style version of Foredom's 1/6 HP Series SR motor has an integrated dial speed control built into its cast-iron base for manual speed adjustment and easy placement anywhere on the workbench. Two Year Limited Warranty. 115V.
Made in USA.
Foredom's 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. The M.SRM combines the most important features our customers expect–power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility– all into one motor. It comes equipped with our standard 39" long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom’s 19 interchangeable, quick disconnect handpieces.
Built-in Speed Control:
The hand dial is used to adjust and set speed. This manual style control allows you to maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again, by using the motor on/off switch rather than the speed control to power up the unit.
Advantages of running in Reverse:
- Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool.
- Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users.
- Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives.
- Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques.
- Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits.
- Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.