Strong yet incredibly flexible! Incorporating the latest technology in ceramic stones, the New SuperStone Ceramic Stones offer an improved cutting ability, increased heat resistance, and longer life.
Made of long ceramic fibers that will not break even under the most strenuous conditions, the New Super Stones can be used in ultrasonic polishers, reciprocating profilers, or by hand (with our Ceramic Super Stone Holders).
These strong yet flexible stones are ideal for polishing small intricate areas on all types of metals producing consistent and uniform surface finishes. New SuperStone Ceramic Stones are non-loading and can be shaped with the Super Dresser.
Available in 9 easy to identify colour coded grits from 80 to 1200. Made in Japan.
- Made of long ceramic fibers that will not break or dull, even when used under the most strenuous conditions or dressed to a very fine point.
- Put an end to constant stone replacement: 100% of each stone is available for use due to solid ceramic construction.
- Non-loading even under the most strenuous conditions.
- Can be shaped to a very fine point and maintain its profile.
- Incomparable polishing ability on all types of metals in detailed areas, narrow slots and ribs.
- Perform beautifully on precious metals including gold and platinum for polishing the tiniest areas and for maintaining perfectly flat surfaces.
- Available in both flat and round profiles.
- Can be used in ultrasonic machining units, mechanical reciprocating handpieces, high speed rotary handpieces or by hand (hand holders sold separately).
- Colour-coded for easy identification and available in 80 to 1200 grit.
Impart uniform surface finishes on molds, dies and precision components. Produce excellent finishing results on stainless steel, copper, aluminum, alloys, silicon, and magnetic materials. Dress with Super Dresser.