For quick removal of marks, scratches and surface imperfections. Also great for producing a consistent satin finish. Made of a cushion-type nylon web impregnated with Silicon Carbide abrasive.
- Fast-cutting fine grit silicon carbide abrasive provides a reduced cut rate and is recommended for better finishes and form holding
- Advanced resin bond prevents shedding on rust-encrusted pieces and gouging and rework; does not snag when used for deburring
- Hold shape well for less wheel dressing
- Good choice for general purpose light deburring applications
- All unified wheels can be used dry or to decrease the heat and improve the finish can be run wet or with oil
- Unified wheels can be run in either direction
- 1/4" Arbor Hole
Beartex does not load or heat up. Great for pre-finishing platinum.