Double your stock removal rate versus standard abrasives at a low per-job cost with the versatile SG 5SG CA Type 01 (46 Grit) Wheel.
Engineered with a powerful bond and an ultra high-performance, self-sharpening ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide abrasive blend, this wheel cuts, grinds and sharpens tools, dies, and other surfaces fast, with minimal burn and dressing, keeping them sharp longer. Use the wheel with CNC cutting machines and cylindrical and surface grinders to work titanium; aerospace and other super alloys; cast, ductile and gray iron; and hard-carbon, tool, and 400-series stainless steels.
Features and Benefits:
- Type 01 straight wheels with high-performance ceramic alumina and friable aluminum oxide blend for fast stock removal and cool, superior cutting; last 3 - 5X longer than aluminum oxide wheels; 2X rough stock removal vs. conventional abrasives
- High performance bond for versatility (for grinding high speed tool steels, hardened and soft steels, and aerospace alloys) and exceptional form holding
- Self-sharpening abrasive minimizes burn and dressing, to maximize sharp edge on tools and dies for longer life in production
- Outstanding choice for high productivity, low total per-part grinding cost on CNC cutting tool machines, and cylindrical, and surface grinders
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility
- 5SG – Durable Norton SG and aluminum oxide blend – blue for high stock removal rates, excellent productivity, long wheel life, low overall grinding cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.