The OZ Elite Micromotor system features an advanced, 230W controller and a 50,000rpm, brushless, quick-change rotary handpiece for incredible power. Provides ample torque (up to 8.0 Ncm) at all times to ensure fast and smooth metal removal.
The unit also features a handpiece that is thin, lightweight, and one of the shortest available on the market. Ideal for a variety of applications including grinding, finishing and polishing. For more details see specifications chart.
System includes the OZ Elite Micromotor controller and H180 handpiece with both the 3/32" and 1/8" collets, variable speed foot rheostat (FS60), handpiece cradle rest, detachable handpiece holder and replacement fuse. Made in South Korea.
- Consistent torque - even at low speeds.
- Both dial or foot rheostat speed control.
- Auto-cruise function for fixed speed operation with foot rheostat.
- Easy-to-read digital speed display for precise speed and torque settings.
- Self-diagnostic error display & memory storage.
- Error-checking/troubleshooting system with digital display.
- Overload protection.
- Forward/reverse rotation function.
- Handpiece is thin, lightweight, and one of the shortest on market.
- Sturdy rubber feet to sit on your bench in the vertical or horizontal position.
- One-year warranty.
|Specifications: OZ Elite Controller|
|Electrical||100-120V, 16W, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions: (W x D x H)||
96 x 207 x 182mm
3.75" x 8.15" x 7.2"
|Net Weight:||2.6kg (5.5 lbs.)|
|Shipping Weight:||4.5kg (10 lbs.)|
|H180 OZ Elite Brushless Handpiece|
|Speed Range:||1,000 - 50,000 RPM|
|Max Torque:||Up to 8.0Ncm|
|Collet Size:||3/32" or 1/8" (both included)|
|Dimensions: (L x Diameter)||
154 x 24.2mm
6" x 1"
|Net Weight:||172g (6.1 oz.)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.