The Presidium® Gem Tester II (PGT II) provides users with a quick and easy way to identify diamonds/moissanites and separate up to 16 common coloured gemstones based on their thermal properties. It can test both polished and unpolished gemstones. The probe tip is the industry’s thinnest at 0.06mm (0.024) for testing coluored gemstones as small as 0.02ct. The PGT II was redesigned for the user, and thus has a clear and direct analog display as well as built-in class and calibration discs for reference. Consistent and reliable results every time with no waiting between tests. Replacement pen probe is available - see 8171101. Made in Singapore.
*Does not differentiate between natural and synthetic coloured gemstones.
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone.
- Industry's thinnest probe tip, 0.6mm (.024") for testing gemstones as small as 0.02ct.
- Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing.
- Clear and easy-to-read analog dial.
- Can differentiate between 16 types of gemstones.
- Built-in glass and Calibration (CAL) test discs for reference.
- Identifies diamonds/moissanites and most coloured gemstones.
- Tests both polished and unpolished gemstones.
- Tests gemstones as small as 0.02ct.
- Consistent and reliable results every time.
- No waiting time between tests.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries or adapter (included).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.