The affordable GoldVault Dust Collector by Quatro has evolved to a new level! With safety always being a concern in today’s workplace, Quatro has gone a step further and created an “All-In-One” unit to handle both dust debris/particles and odor while still capturing your precious metals.
The GoldVault Extra Infinity motor model costs more but motor brushes will last 4-5 times longer than the standard motor. It carries the same small footprint for tight spaces as previous GoldVault models. The high-speed turbine-style motor allows for fast efficient debris removal and the new filter system ensures 100% capture of ALL precious metals.
New filter system that accommodates both dust and odor, consists of disposable filter bags (854-1548 - pack of 3) followed by Odor (854-1544) and HEPA filters (854-1543). Each GoldVault Extra filter bag has an easy peel-off seal, to contain all your precious metals. When it becomes time to replace, use adhesive seal to protect and contain your precious metal and send it off to the refiner securely. These bags have 50% more storage volume than previous bags. A true All-In-One system, will prove to be quiet (49dBA) and effective with variable speed control, and includes a “T” connector and 2-6’ hoses for two-station use.
Optional on/off hand switch available (854-1515) or on/off foot pedal also available (854-1369). Use your GoldVault Extra with your 3” Diameter Hoses/Hoods by purchasing a 1.5” to 3” adapter (854-1519). Whether you are polishing & grinding, conducting repairs, need to collect wax fumes, laser cutting & welding, engraving, mixing investment or collecting solder fumes, the GoldVault Extra can handle it all!
- Collects dust, particles, and fumes – an "all-in-one" air filtration system
- Ideal for polishing and grinding, engraving, repair shops, solder fumes, waxing fumes, mixing investments, laser cutting, welding and marking, and much more
- Compact and economical
- Has a small footprint for tight spaces
- High speed turbine provides efficient debris removal
- Easily disposable Bag Filter followed by Odor and HEPA filter, provides three-stage filtration, ensuring 99.97% capture of all precious metals
- Ultra quiet, 49dBA (at high speed, measured at 6 feet away from the unit)
- Variable speed control
- For two-station use, includes "T" and two 6-foot hoses
|Inlets:||One 1-1/2" dia. inlet in top|
|Suction Motor:||1 HP|
|Electrical:||120V, 7A, 1 Ph, 60Hz|
|Dimensions:||9"W x 9"D x 19"H|
|Net Weight:||28 lbs.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.