Quiet running with a small footprint, the Quatro SolderPure returns clean air into your workplace, making outside ventilation unnecessary. It is the ideal extractor for fume containment from brazing, electroforming, electroplating, laser cutting, marking, wax working, and soldering applications. Removes acid activator, electrocleaner, rhodium, solder, solvent and wax fumes from the air.
Features a 3-stage filtration system that captures both fumes and particulates:
- 2" Pleated Filter (854-1394, pkg of 5) captures large particles to extend life of the subsequent filters.
- Advanced Odor Filter (854-1379) is formulated specifically for the capture of plating and light soldering and wax fumes. Refills for the media inside the odor filter are also available, (854-1396 will provide enough media for 5 refills).
- True deep-bed HEPA Filter (854-2093) captures small particulates down to subMicron levels.
- Prefilter Pad (854-1393, pkg of 6) the first to install, it sits right above the suction machinery.
- 3-stage filtration for capturing fumes and particles before they disperse throughout the room.
- Whisper quiet operation, maintenance-friendly design with easy-to-change filters.
- Brushless motor designed for continuous duty and long life.
- Capture hood on flexible arm for 360° positioning.
- Table bracket and 6' flex hose for remote location.
- Casters for mobility.
|Quatro SolderPure Fume & Particulate Extractor|
|Electrical:||100 - 120V, 1A, 60Hz|
|Noise Level:||50 - 55 dBA|
(W x D x H)
|13" x 16" x 20"
(33 x 41 x 51cm)
|Ship. Weight:||65 lbs. (30kg)|