For use with all medias including steel shot. Designed with a heavy-duty drive and suspension system. Action is infinitely adjustable through a full range of speed: from a gentle cascade for delicate parts up to a brisk, aggressive tumbling action for finishing rough castings.
Will tumble 125 average size ladies' rings. Bowl diameter is 14" with a capacity of 0.22 cu. ft. (5.25 quarts). Tumbler #25SS includes a discharge port for easy unloading. Measures 16" overall height. Electrical 115V, 60Hz, 1.7A,, 120W. 230V, 50 Hz, .8A, 120W. Shipping weight 22 lbs.
- AV-25 (SS)
- 14 " bowl capacity is .22 cubic feet
- Has a discharge port
- Has a drain
- Designed for heavy duty use to deburr or polish
- Features adjustable amplitude
- Designed for use with steel media
- Deburring metal stampings and machined parts
- Descaling metal castings
- Cutting radii on sharp edges of metal parts
- Polishing metal and plastic parts
- Noise Level 82db
- Rated Horsepower: 115v - 0.19